Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Karma or it's just only a Badluck/bad day...

When i back up my truck coz need to go home and change pants but i do hit our Assistant Managers car. I saw his car when i back up but i heard bump i said oh, oh i hit his car... I told one of my co-worker that i need you to call Mr. Kurt coz i did hit his car... Hehehe, he said to me of all the car was here at the parking lot you hit my car... Are you mad at me??? But he laugh when he said that... I said ah, ah it's just an accident and i didn't meant it... It's good that Mr. Kurt is so very kind... Our Manager Jim and Kurt said that you don't have to say sorry and it's good that you're not hurt... Mr. Kurt is a sweetheart... Is it karma or it's just only a badluck/bad day to me!!! Thanks Mr. Kurt for not yelling to me with what i did...

0 Comments: