Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Checking our POTATO patch...

When i arrive came from work my hubby was already waiting for me on the truck coz where goin to West Virginia to check for our Potato patch... I already bought lots of hotdogs, burgers, burger and hotdog buns so that we can have a mini get together with his family friend who watch for our 3 acres potato patch... While fixing our dinner my hubby and his friend dig potatoes they where happy to see that it's some kind of a big potato and they said that where goin to harvest it last month of August or first week of September... When they show it to us i can't imagine how huge is it... Wish i bring my camera along and take picture with to show how huge is our potato... THank you Lord for a nice weather where we planted our potato...

0 Comments: