Friday, July 4, 2008

Visit the Old FOlks at the Nursing HOme... And watch Fireworks Display at Woodstock...

Today was my day off, me and my hubby was getting ready coz last night we've been planning to visit the Old Folks at the nursing home. When we arrive there i immediately went to one of my fave and closiest friend who's been staying at the nursing home for almost 8 years, when she saw me she cried and hug me tight and been telling me that she misses me alot and it's good that i haven't been forgot to visit them there. My hubby can't imagine how close we are even i just been working there for 6 months, he saw us having lots of tears in our eyes it's tears of happines. Stayed there for almost an 1 hr just to talk to the residents.
Thought that we can't see the fireworks display coz at morning it's raining so hard and thought that they're going to cancel it... It's good that at 6:00 sharp the rain stops... It took for almost 40 mins for us to wait to start... It's nice to see fireworks again...

0 Comments: