Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Yey, i'm the first checkout superhero at Walmart...

One late afternoon i was worried coz one of the CSM when to my Register which i was scanning some items for the customer and told me that Ms. Cindy our Assistant Manager at Walmart that she's goin to talk to me and i'm goin to turn off the light... I ask the CSM that i am in trouble and she said nope coz everytime if the manager or assistant manager wants to talk to us cashier or everybody who works at Walmart is in trouble, so after checking out my last customer to find out if i'm in trouble or not i went to the office and i ask Ms. Cindy if i was in trouble and she said you're fine honey i just want to thank you of what you've been doin to our customer and that you're doing a great job... I didn't expect that one of the customer called her about me and she's one of their regular customer... What a wonderful day for me to let my customer happy of what i was doing... Thank you so much Ms. Wasfford... I love you

0 Comments: