Thursday, July 3, 2008

Trying to be patient...

Oh, my! Oh, my! This afternoon been trying to be patient with one of my customer coz after scanning all the items that they bought and the total is $59.04 then he paid me the money, i did even count and tell him that i receive the amount of money of $70.04 that he gave and already give him the change for the amount of $11. After 10 minutes he came back and tell me that i was wrong in giving him the change coz he said that he gave me 2 (two) $50 and 4(four) cents. Then i said that no sir you just gave me 1(one) $50, 1(one) $20 and 4(four) cents and i even tell you that i received that money you gave me. He said no you was wrong he even showed his wallet and tell me that he got 4(four) $50 in his wallet. It took as 30 mins arguing about the money he paid. What i did i turn off the lights on my register even i do have lots of customer been waiting for us to be finished and call the CSM to have spotchecked (count) the money on the register. After counting all the money the CSM told him that i was right. He didn't even say sorry to me. MAN my temper was really raising up and the customer's who've been waiting was mad at him of what he did to me. What a day!!!

0 Comments: